Quinticare PLUS 5 Litre 806.0002.09
Quinticare Plus is DEFRA approved against:
• Diseases of Poultry Order and the Avian Influenza and Influenza of Avian Origin in Mammals Order
• Tuberculosis Orders
• General Orders
WHY IS DEFRA APPROVAL IMPORTANT?
By law you must use a Defra approved disinfectant when there is an outbreak of a notifiable disease.
The list of Defra approved disinfectants will show you which product to use, and the concentration of the disinfectant you must use. Some products can be used at different concentrations for different diseases. (Click here)
• Quinticare Plus does NOT contain harmful Phenols, Aldehydes or Alcohol.
• Quinticare Plus is NON-toxic, NON-corrosive, NON-staining, NON-tainting and a NON-irritant at all working dilutions.
• Quinticare Plus at working dilutions has neutral pH of approximately 7.6.
• There is no need to wash away with water after application and can be immediately brought into direct contact with humans and animals whilst still wet saving you valuable time which can be better spent caring.
• Quinticare Plus is kind to the environment being water based and biodegradable.
Harmful viruses, bacteria and fungi including Canine Parvovirus, Feline Immundeficiency Virus, Feline Leukaemia Virus, Tuberculosis, Avian Flu, MRSA, E.coli...