T-Kennel Run Systems
T-Kennel offers Run Systems that work both indoors or outdoors. Take a look at the range of products available and the different ways you can combine them to build or renovate your facility.
• 1828.8mm run height.
• 25.4mm Stainless Steel tubing with mitered corners.
• 4.8mm Stainless Steel grill panel spaced every 152.4mm for security.
• Grill panel rods welded at every intersection.
• Choose from Tempered Glass or Grill Doors.
• Tempered Glass available on doors, side panels and/or back panels.
• Rods pass into gate frame tube for added security.
• 16-gauge Stainless Steel hardware.
• Single Pin Latch for security (can be locked) so gate can open in or out and is completely removable.
• Hands-free latch operation.
• Side panels available in 1219.2mm (semi) isolation or full isolation.
• Adjustable drop bar follows the slope of the floor to prevent cross contamination.
• Gate can open in or out and is completely removable.
• Two strong (0.093) PVC panels are sandwiched between a Sound Dampening Technology core to help reduce sound and add strength.
• Optional feeding systems for food and water available.
• Outdoor applications are available.
Click here to download the "T-Kennel Run Systems" guide.
|Gate Options||HN0104010||Please login for prices|
|Side and Back Panel Options||HN0104020||Please login for prices|